From PREX Wiki
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 PARTICIPANT CODE: #800803329 Room IRL: <none>
Agenda / Minutes
- Lorenzo notes that neutron flux dominates activation for materials not seeing the primary electromagnetic flux from the target.
- Cip: will produce
- tree of neutron hits in XY plane, from 1mm downstream of collimator
- tree of all hits (E&M and neutron) in XY plane on the front face of collimator
- do this for PREX first. If we have time, we will do CREX also (but, 2nd priority)
- Our goal for the ERR
- activation of collimator, so we can estimate radiation field around it after shielding
- activation of the septum (coils and yoke)
- use old pictures of activation of the collimator box, scattering chamber
- Lorenzo's previous status
- scale by power deposited in collimator
- Old plots generated using 70 uA, 4x(7days, 4 days off) coulombs on target: need to scale to this number also.
Lorenzo, Cip, Kent