From PREX Wiki
https://bluejeans.com/6767060495 BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 PARTICIPANT CODE: #6767060495 Room IRL: <none>
Agenda / Minutes
- Victoria figures
- VO: the collimator should be thinner on the US side of the jacket. We will have to eventually implement that in FLUKA.
- CG: could we replace box material with Aluminum after you make the DS flange? VO: will do
- KP: we should shift these plots to US because 50 cm DS the septum will provide shielding. VO: will do
- VO: George pointed out that we can look at a beam off days. We may want to look at the activation mid-run. DA: the long-lived half-life stuff will not be present during “maintenance day”
- CG: backup on github repo and put output onto tape? DA: sounds like a good plan. We will also try to write a tech note about this.
- KP: important components: vacuum enclosures, septum yoke (and maybe some copper), vacuum pipes, US beam pipe would probably be sufficient
Cip, Kent, David, Victoria