From PREX Wiki
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 PARTICIPANT CODE: https://bluejeans.com/190761523
Agenda / Minutes
- SAM sims: Radial Scan with PREX beamline File:20180612-Radiation-Mtg-TaoYe.pdf
- CC: Pulling out by 6cm and thinning materials gets close to radiation goals - spherical end cap simulation results coming later today
- KP: you should include positrons for the rate for both simulations.
- KP: can you translate that number into a width? TY: will work on it.
- DA: how low is the electronics noise on the SAMs to make use of the 4 THz rate?
- DA: we should pay attention to the raster (correlation between position and angle)
- TOSCA sims: Adam haplog3513
- AZ: shielding that was installed for tritium was implemented in TOSCA (based on original model from Jay)
- AZ: we were mostly concerned what happens when one quad is off
- AZ: with no shielding the focusing is consistent with previous TOSCA models.
- AZ: with shielding the deflection is is 0.2 cm compared to 2 cm without over 17 m.
- KP: maybe redo starting with \pm 3 cm and do CREX beam with CREX field and PREX beam with PREX field. AZ: will have to talk to Jay about the field strength.
- AZ: working on setup shielding, but still figuring out how Jay made the model.
Kent P, Ciprian G, Victoria O, Adam Z, Cameron C, Tao Y, David A,