From PREX Wiki
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 684 884 269 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/684884269
github repository: JAPAN
- ET system
- BM: two ET system works now and it has been pulled into develop. PK: will check on a machine before merging into master
- Milestones for coll mtg
- KP: we should probably start by passing issues to people that can be done and find the path of least resistance to a functional tool.
- PK: one milestone would be to getting an online display working. CG: will pick this up.
- HAPPEX ADC inclusion
- KP: should we have a readout for HAPPEX ADCs? we may want in general to define a different input class?
- PK: the right way to inherit is from the hardware channel. But more work is needed, you need an extra layer between the readout event and the helicity pattern. It may be easier to start from the scaler class to create an HAPPEX ADC.
- Pedestal script
- KP: Tao has been working on the pedestal script and trying to compare with Amali. Right now we have some trouble connecting on adaq3. BM: we should be ok. was running the daq yesterday. Working now to try to get the init scripts working with systemd.
Kent P, Paul K, Bob M, Cameron C, Ciprian G