From PREX Wiki
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 706 189 845 PARTICIPANT CODE: https://bluejeans.com/706189845
Agenda / Minutes
- Adam measured dose on 6" radius cut between target and collimator. elog:3552
- Dose about 1.6MGray on inner 1mm.
- He will run Al and steel covers, and larger radius cut out.
- Victoria doesn't reproduce Adam's result on heating on collimator box flange.
- She finds about 30 W (compared to about 70 W from Adam).
- Then talked about BMW
- Are EPICS libraries on the vxWorks boards functioning? Can we expect them to work? (Victoria will check into this)
- Walked through analysis steps, after having a beam modulation tree to work with.
- Creation of slopes involves
- correcting for "phase return"
- fitting cycles (perhaps after averaging)
- accumulating a full set of cycle correlation fits to create slopes (supercycle)
- calculating correction slopes
- outputting correlations and slopes from supercycle in tree, and or text file
- The correction slopes we use will probably be averaged over some time period.
- The quality of correction slopes can be checked using "residuals" of the modulation in the modulation data
- Averaged corrections slopes will be applied in the analysis (post prompt? Perhaps by WAC?) using a macro to look up slopes and make correction
- perhaps a macro would be made to provide an "alias" word for the corrected value for interactive use