From PREX Wiki
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 684 884 269 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/684884269
github repository: JAPAN
- online plots
- CG: the online gui seems to work just fine with disk resident files.
- PK: the old Qweak backend is in my fork of japan and you can compare to see if there any prob with memory-resident root files.
- vqwks from Roger/HallC: CG
- CG: recovered 7 VQWKs and delivered to Bob. Plan is to test them, replace the one that shows problems and hand it over to Chris Cuevas to see if he can repair it.
- RM: we should test in situ for the two that are broken and we’ll go together to Chris
- regression analysis
- PK: pulled into japan, but still resolving the outstanding compilation issues (test branch will not compile)
- et_bridge and deadtime: Cameron
- CC: no updates since last week
- RM: we had some old pan macros that didn’t work with root6.12 so we switched to root5.34. We should update and move on.
- CG: will update the script and move the tcshrc file to v61.2
- WD: will try to figure out how to work with rpath and cmake to make sure that only the person building japan has to worry about the correct root paths
- CG: we should try to fix the naming convention in a week or so to be able to move on to online monitoring development.
- KP: we should distinguish between pair trees and multiplet.
- PK: will make an issue with the updates we discussed to the tree naming
Ye T, Tao Y, Robert M, Paul K, Ciprian G, Cameron C, Kent P, Wouter D, Sakib R,