From PREX Wiki
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 684 884 269 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/684884269
github repository: JAPAN
- online plots
- CG: have compiled version using japan methods. Will make a pull request soon.
- regression analysis
- PK: My plans are to finish up the bank support (final step is to convert the parameter files) -including CH FLEXIO helicity decoding-. Next is to put in the conversion for the tree names. Memory-mapped root file after that. Regression analysis.
- et_bridge and deadtime
- CC: all of the tests came out as expected. will put together a log entries/slides;
- CC: there was a bug in the bridge code where I always left it as a blocking system. It now works non-blocking.
- CC: made the debugging CC-code work and can watch the data flow through the system.
- DAQ issues
- BM: do we need to keep pan functionality? PK: we could keep it particularly if we don’t have a clear path ahead until the end of Jan. To the extent that we can maintain both it is a very useful cross check.
- CC: Bank structure and pan: took runs and made sure that the helicity signal is behaving. will make log entries with details
- VQWK adcs
- PK: will contact Chris Cuevas about progress on the VQWK ADCs.
- Other issues
- CC: talked to Ed Z in the DAQ group about crate sync. It looks like the best way is to use fiber optic cables (4 bits) to send around a pattern (not helicity) that can be mapped on the helicity sequence. It looks like cables are available and Bob and Ed are going to think about it and we’ll talk later this week about the best way to proceed.
Cameron C, Paul K, Ye T, Ciprian G, Sakib R, Robert R,
Kent P, Tao Y,