20190930-Analyzer-Mtg

From PREX Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Back to Main Page >> Analyzer_Meeting

previous meeting << >> following meeting

Logistic information

Meeting room at JLab: CC F226

 BlueJeans calling instructions:
 Toll-Free Number (U.S.&  Canada):  888-240-2560
 International toll number:         408-740-7256
 Bluejeans CODE:                  385 600 867
 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/385600867

Agenda

Analyzer code updates

  1. Pull requests
    • #239---Feature-Aggregator Add Regressed
      • Ready to be merged; I'll merge it later this week.
  2. New feature plans
    • Continuing development of minirun functionality
    • Data-handlers which can process results from other data-handlers
      • I've made some commits, and am testing it this week. Working to resolve conflicts
    • BMW first pass extractor
      • Cameron has been in contact with Wouter to get started, will follow up this week
      • Wouter has a WIP which uses an error flag test to select the events. Need to make sure Beammod has a unique error flag


Prompt analysis toolchain

  1. WAC checking of parameter files, etc.
    • Catherine has a HALog summarizing the normalization BCM changes up to slug 68: https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3726581
      • Tao will carry this analysis forward after slug 68
      • A similar analysis would be to look at the double-differences as a function of time, when we had multiple BCMs working
    • Robert raised a few questions about runs in his slugs
  2. Status on the farm
    • I had forgotten to look into requesting more volatile space last week; should follow up this week
    • Need to set up the output directories
      • I'll follow this up with Robert over the next few days
  3. Path to migration to japan
    • Needs: Correlation/correction done on mini-run basis, BMW extractor
    • Do we want to do all of the prompt plots again? Certainly for CREX; let's think about it for PREX
      • If we redo them for PREX, we probably should make a new set of directories. Do we have enough space in the web directories?
  4. Dithering analysis status & updates?
  5. Lagrange analysis
  6. Other issues
    • Tao asks if the combiner trees can have a summary tree too. I think that should be possible. It may need some of the changes in the data-exchange branch I'm working on, but Tao will try to look into it from the develop branch

Other issues

    • Let's aim at getting everything ready for a respin by October 23.


Present

Tao, Weibin

Phone: Adam, Cameron, Ciprian, Devaki, Robert, Paul K.

Excused