From PREX Wiki
Meeting room at JLab: Counting house conference room
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 640 228 314 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/640228314
- Robert: pedestals
- RR: we need to check the quality of the pedestals using the PITA scans. CP: will work with Robert when he has time.
- Victoria: beam modulation (raw data quality, residuals)
- PK: we need the first good slopes for at least 2 slugs. VO: will have it done before lunch. PK: will work with Robert on this.
- VO: will try to get it all done within a week for the rest of the slopes.
- Yufan: haplog3972 haplog3968
- YC: using Tao's updated run list; removed runs where the analog BCM were bad or unplugged; removed runs that have less than 5k events and DD RMS > 200; 3968 shows the RMS distributions; CP: could you combine the different pdfs to have the cuts and distributions together for each DD? YC: will do
- KP: looking at the mean and error on mean and some of these are 2-3 sigma away from 0. We need to understand if there is a particular combination that shows a particular pull. CP: there are some runs that have a large Aq. CC: we should take a closer look at those runs.
- CP: please fix the fitting bug; summarize the results of the fit in a table. KP: also identify the runs with large pulls and investigate them to see if they have anything that tells us why they have a large pull
- CP: she is trying to do regression of BPMs with other BPMs. She got the machinary working and will start work soon.
- Tao: "regressed charge asymmetry" haplog3874haplog3975
- TY: plotting the different charge asymmetry width (regressed with BPMs). there is a clear separation for some runs. CP: I'd argue that for those runs the BPMs are sensitive to charge.
- TY: looked at Compton asymmetric backgrounds and tried to correlate with this issue. KP: 90Hz noise clipping on the master slip seems to show up both in the main analysis and the Compton!?; or the beam tune that left us sensitive to the 90Hz noise.
- CC: there doesn't seem to be a shift in these runs for the corrected mean.
- Don J, Ryan R, Dmitrii N , Dustin M, Devi A, Caryn P, Cameron C,
- Eric K, Jinlong Z, Kent P, Paul K, Rakitha B, Robert R, Victoria O, Ye T, Yufan C, David A, Sakib R, Sanghwa P, Weibin Z