From PREX Wiki
Meeting room at JLab: CC F324-325
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 613 285 596 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/613285596
- Yufan : Double Difference of BCM [HAPLOG]
- YC: Apply cuts on main detector RMS, three runs have large RMS
- TY: Run 3561 is a single arm run and blinder fails a few events and causes large RMS.
- KP: Analog BCMs look good seperatly, how can double-difference between them is bad? YC: will think about it.
- KP: looks like digtial downstream BCM breaks most of double differences.
- YC: average error bar looks better after cut. KP: what is the average of dd error ? YC: just averaging over error.
- YC: seperate data set for digital BCM using the same receiver.
- YC: in table without dgcut, avg is average from p0-fit with error bars
- CP: You should take out the DOF in your averages weighting
- YC: I didn't use Draw command for weighted. KP: where did you put weighting? YC: I used TGraph
- KP: You have to show the data or plot. The formula is incorrect. TGraph seems to miss proper weighting.
- Devika : BPM resolution from regression [HAPLOG]
- DP: I used the regression rms and slopes to solve resolution.
- KP: You should use the covariance from different BPMs. Lets discuss it offline
- CP: cavity BPM resolution might be off-scale, we don't know the calibration scale yet.
- KP: I would interpolate 4c from 4a and 4e for BPM scale calibration.
- partial respin statistics, comparing corrected from dithering and regression [HAPLOG]
- TY: 1) check rootfiles output with runlist; 2) Needs to fix dithering corrector maps
- KP: We need to think about other BPM for corrections
- KP: How many runs are missing?
- RR: Almost complete. We are putting them into tape. Some rootfiles disappeared in volatile
- RR: If you want to update event cuts, we should wait.
- KP: We should go through these plots at some point.
- KP: for Null asymmetry, you should balance slugs for IN/OUT state, but for grand averaging, you should include all the slugs; TY: I will update pitts definition.
- Robert: respin update
- JLab: Tao Y, Weibin Z, Ryan R
- Phone: Cameron C, Caryn P, Devi A, Devika B, Iris H, Kent P, Victoria O, Yufan C. Silviu CD, Robert R, Amali P