From PREX Wiki
Meeting room at JLab: CC L210A
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 613 285 596 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/613285596
- beam mod data quality plots [weblink]
- Corrections summary plots [weblink] : regression / combo BPM regression / dithering
- grand statistics preview [HAPLOG 4043]
- KP: slug 0 may not have Aq feedback running. CG: not sure how much we can recover from large Aq.
- CG: double check with Weibin about event cuts
- KP: Not sure why we are doing blinder in this way for single arm. PK: this is how we do it during summer
- Checklist / to-do list
- Are plots/summary text files properly uploaded to the webpage? Any rootfiles missing ? (Robert)
- Review beam mod data : run ranges for averaging slopes, bad supercycle cuts , residual sensitivity and etc. (Victoria)
- review event cuts/ mapfiles / data (Weibin / Tao / Robert)
- keep track of issues : [HAPLOG 4044]
- Missing plots on the webpage; Already spoke to Robert.
- AT detectors data issue: outlier from blinding failure and we need device error code cut.
- PK: Assume the regression slope are ok, cut on device_error_code on AT detectors.
- KP: We need to look at AT now and see if it is correlated with other systematics.
- PK: try to look at JAPAN regression which has AT device error code included. KP: if so, lets use regression slope from JAPAN LRB
- KP: do we have kinematic information about ATs? We need to review them.
- RyR: if you have a counting run list, I can look at it. Devi/Dustin: we can have a google sheet.
- KP: do we have dithering on ATs with device error code. KP: combiner summary tree have device error code included from each elements.
- BCM double difference study
- BPM resolution
- Pedestal / Normalization BCM history
- Events/ Patterns Counter
- Dithering sensitivity/Quality re-check
- Grand statistics re-check
- Linearity check
- JLab: Tao Y, Ye T.
- Phone: Ciprian G, Devi A, Dustin M, Eric K, Kent P, Ryan R, Siyu J, Weibin Z, Paul K, Victoria O, Adam Z.