From PREX Wiki
Meeting room at JLab: CC L210A
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 613 285 596 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/613285596
- AT detectors [HAPLOG4047]
- Respin1 results: no big change compared with prompt results
- correction compared between LRB/postpan/dithering :
- device_error_code in LRB and dithering cleans up outliers
- DM: do you known what's the acceptance of AT. RyR: ATL1 sits at different position
- beyond slug 56: AT position moves around
- TY: what's the difference between dithering and regression? KP: You need to look at error bars and correlations to compare the central values.
- KP: we need to look at regression at different BPM sets. PK: we can look at grand correlation. KP: you can correct detectors using dithering slopes.
- KP: why is chi square too small in atr_dd
- KP: And we need to know the Qsq difference between them
- Blinded AT: KP : what is the denominator in the Asymmetries. DA: actual yield with beam off pedestal.
- KP: why the error bar is bigger after slug 70 ? DA: maybe we move it around and it loss rate.
- residual sensitivity [HAPLOG 4048]
- PK : slug 72, you can compare the slopes from regresion
- CG : you can also check halog for beam tune changes
- KP : we need to have a legend /notation for dithering plots. TY: will do.
- cavity bpm resolution [HAPLOG 4049]
- Calculation of scale factor for cav4c
- KP: do you have plots how you extract scale factor?
- KP: do we know why the y resolution worse than x resolution. CP: maybe beam is centering at the cavity.
- PK: Are you using the raw position in your calculation? it might be a pedestal issue when y is centered.
- Checklist / to-do list
- Are plots/summary text files properly uploaded to the webpage? Any rootfiles missing ? (Robert)
- Review beam mod data : run ranges for averaging slopes, bad supercycle cuts , residual sensitivity and etc. (Victoria)
- review event cuts/ mapfiles / data (Weibin / Tao)
- keep track of issues : [HAPLOG 4044]
- BCM double difference study
- BPM resolution
- Pedestal / Normalization BCM history
- Events/ Patterns Counter
- Dithering sensitivity/Quality re-check
- Grand statistics re-check
- Linearity check
- JLab: Tao Y
- Phone: Caryn P, Chandan G, Devi A, Devika P, Kent P, Ryan R, Silviu CD, Victoria O, Weibin Z, Yufan Chen, Paul K, Dustin M, Don J, Ciprian G, Siyu Jian.