From PREX Wiki
Meeting room at JLab: REMOTE ONLY
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 613 285 596 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/613285596
- quick update: how many data will lose with device_error_code in AT.
- Overloaded regression on AT: no significant difference were seen, with device_error_code included.
- Will compare dithering and regression side by side
- Try to reproduce asymmetry from counting data
- KP: would be nice to see the ADC signals and how clean are they. Just want to know the event cuts you made.
- From Qsq and Horowitz's table , calculated AT asymmetry. And I don't see why AT in is seeing different asymmetry in integrating DAQ. I will tabulate them.
- KP: thinking about subtract main detector asymmetry from AT's.
- DA: we should have grand correlator in our pass2 respin
- Checklist / to-do list
- Are plots/summary text files properly uploaded to the webpage? Any rootfiles missing ? (Robert)
- Review beam mod data : run ranges for averaging slopes, bad supercycle cuts , residual sensitivity and etc. (Victoria)
- review event cuts/ mapfiles / data (Weibin / Tao)
- keep track of issues : [HAPLOG 4044]
- BCM double difference study
- BPM resolution
- Pedestal / Normalization BCM history
- Events/ Patterns Counter
- Dithering sensitivity/Quality re-check
- Grand statistics re-check
- Linearity check
- Phone: Ciprian G, Adam Z, Cameron C, Caryn P, Devi A, Dustin M , Kent P , Ryan R, Silviu CD, Tao Y , Victoria O, Ye T, Yufan C, Siyu J, Weibin Z
- Excused: Paul K, Robert R.