From PREX Wiki
Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 PARTICIPANT CODE: # 585 129 220 Room IRL: <none>
Please post slides in haplog or docdb, before the meeting
- Siyu haplog:4100
- comparing central value +/- error for various sieve holes and measurements.
- Right arm dp from watercell in reasonable agreement with survey, except one point (dp=0%) which is significantly different (~1% different angle)
- looking for source of this discrepancy
- Ryan: - Re-evaluating PREX database
- Looking at residuals on theta,phi, and p to verify PREX data base
- much cleaner now with Siyu’s optimized data base
- still some problems in residual plots, perhaps best to debug).
- systematically shifted residuals (all positive on phi, for example)
- some residuals show very small error bar (low stat in some holes, or cut issue?)
- some residuals have large outliers (low stat in some holes, or cut issue?)
- ultimately to be qualified using ad-hoc correction to benchmark effect on Q2.
Devi, Ryan, Siyu, Chandan, Nilanga, Cip, Bob, Dustin, Kent