Meeting room at JLab: REMOTE ONLY
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 206 308 0414 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/2063080414
- PREX respin2 preparation: merging changes
- Finishing normalzing BCM change. New variable link to target normalizing bcm is added for residual test and unnormalizing
- Pedestal updates ready
- Added new target positions (uncorrelated) in combiner, but should not be used in grand correlator.
- Added AT in global error event cut
- Opening burp cut in BPM NOT merged in yet. Final report on next Wednesday meeting (Victoria)
- Additional correlator with SAM included. Already exists with standard BPM sets.
- Slow control variables added in slow tree.
- ifarm job submission. ( Robert R / Sakib R )
- tiny short run can be discarded by aggregation
- Use japan internal burst counter for minirun definition. Minimum length is 9000 patterns and the maximum length will be less than 9000*2 patterns.
- CREX related changes
- pedestal updates
- dithering run ranging : using prompt definition
- discussing whether we should open burp up in CREX
- Transverse data set
- RyR: PREX respin1 plots are all ready
- CP: updated pedestal in google sheet. PK: pedestal changes should already be included in respin2
- BCM double difference study
- BPM resolution
- Pedestal / Normalization BCM history
- Events/ Patterns Counter
- Dithering sensitivity/Quality re-check
- Grand statistics re-check
- Linearity check
Kent P, Cameron C, Chanda G, Devi A, Eric K, Guido U, Iris H, Jim N, Juan Carlos, Dustin M, Caryn P, Paul Souder, Paul K, Ryan R, Silviu C, Victoria O, Weibin Z, Ye T, Sakib R , David A, Tao Y, Robert R, Adam Z, Bob M, Hanjie L, Siyu J