From PREX Wiki
Meeting room at JLab: No meeting room at JLab
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 385 600 867 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/385600867
Evaluation of test runs for PREX respin2
- The first several slugs had a path error that led to dither output files being created in the wrong spot (incorrect files like /volatile/halla/parity/ditherOutput/rootfiles_alldet_pass1/dit_alldet_slopes_slug35.root). This was corrected at about 11:30 on Tuesday.
- Run 4257 has a single event glitch in bcm_an_us (CodaEventNumber==115060) in which the BCM value drops by more than 10 uA. This was true in both respin1 and in respin2 (respin1 BCM plots)
- bcm_target has a change of just under 10uA (69.03 uA to 59.77 uA)
- Most runs have an event-level RMS of ~0.2-0.3 uA on the BCMs
- Looks like a BCM burp cut on bcm_target set somewhere in the range 5-8 uA would generally not cut anything else, but would cut events like this
- (2020-jun-11, 09:55): After further thought, it may be better to just use an event cut on this event, so we don't change how the BCM cuts are done and need to evaluate all of our runs over again.
Paul K., Cameron, Devi, Robert R., Sakib, Tao, Weibin, Victoria, Ye Tian