Meeting room at JLab: REMOTE ONLY
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 206 308 0414 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/2063080414
- Slugs 31-51 have been run as tests; minor issue on run 4257 
- KP: do we have burp cut in BCM ? PK: No, we can think about adding burp in BCM difference for next respin.
- Web directory is set up for respin2 
- respin1 plots are saved into mss tape drive
- VO: seeing more bmod data passed by event cuts
- KP: we should have a brief summary on respin2 next week, eg pattern counting and etc
- PK: we are close to the space limit in volatile. Least recent used files may get deleted.
- KP: what about Optics/HRS data? Ryan and Siyu can check this.
- KP: what about Compton/Moller data ? AZ & EK : they are not in the ifarm system.
Adam Z, Bob M, Ciprian G,Eric K,Ezekiel W, Juan Carlos C, Juliette M, KK, Paul K, Quinn C, Robert R, Ryan R, Sakib R, Ye T, Victoria O, Tao Y, Chandan G, Caryn P, Amali P, Hanjie L, Weibin Z, Dunstin M, Jim N, Devi A, Cameron C, Sanghwa P, Kent P, Siyu J, Brian Q, Devika B, Paul S, Guido U