From PREX Wiki
Time: Monday 9 AM Meeting room at JLab: REMOTE ONLY
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 960 323 569 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/960323569
- End-of-target life filter haplog:4283
- Cip: should we also cut at the beginning of the target, eg. to burn-off ice?
- Victoria: We ususally start at lower current for each target. Chandan: Yes, we did target center scan at low current
- and BMW data haplog:4285
- KK: Large corrected RMS in 120 Hz should be investigated.
- Kent: we can just include 240Hz bmw data, not 120 Hz bmw data.
- Kent: maybe some coherent noise in 'Delta' in slug.
- Kent: is the error bar from pair-wise. Tao : No, it is just quadrature difference in error bars at slug level.
- Kent: do you reset slopes in BMW data? Tao: No, it is the slope from production data.
- Bob: we should have some one the recheck the analysis.
- Kent: we have reg5bpm from independent engine. Robert R is running check. And Weibin is running independent aggregation.
- Target lifetime - spectrum measurements haplog:4284
Adam Z, Amali P, Bob M, Cip G, Eric K, Iris H, Jim N,Juliette M, Kent P, Paul K, Robert R, Silviu CD, Tao Y, Chandan G, Devi A, Devika B, Victoria O, Ye T, Ryan R, Dustin M, Sakib R, Guido U, Caryn P, Cameron C, Sanghwa P