From PREX Wiki
- Update from Tao Y
- average the e-vectors… can we find some general e-vectors… This would be a better way of comparing to HCBA over the run…. (Tao)
- linearity (can be done with dithering data?). Ye.
- dither slope residuals (systematic? Precision?) - Tao.
- DD, US_AVG, Pitt vs slug noise…
- E-vector slope comparison (width?) vs slug, then compare to HC delta-X’s in those slugs (errors in slopes vs Delta X’s to help bound errors, in principle a short period with bad slopes could be a problem, we could tie down these unusual situations.)
- Averaging bpm differences
- perhaps averaged over ranked e-vectors?
- force periods of fixed e-vectors
KK, Kent P, Paul S, Tao Y, Ye T, Victoria O