From PREX Wiki
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 998 903 0149 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/9989030149
- Tao: Presented charge distribution for different GEM hit (one, two, three etc) multiplicity. Presented simulated beam profile for one electron hit - as two-component gaussian. Correlation of number of electrons in quartz and GEM detectors are presented.
- Seamus: I would expect single compoment gaussian - even with multiple scattering. Multiple electrons cannot be resolved because of 400 micometer pitch. GEM charge is not good metric.
- Chandan: Gas leakage problem is solved. Able to run TreeSearch. Try to understand the output file. Some weired pedestal problem in the SBU stand.
- Dustin: Ryan has the updated CAD. He will unify the CAD and see interferences. We should make a document and send to other people.
- Seamus: we should make documents and pictures available to people involved in installation. This will reduce many guess work.
Seamus, Dustin, Joey, Chandan, Tao, Ryan, Devi