From PREX Wiki
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 998 903 0149 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/9989030149
- Dustin: Right Arm SBS GEM cage, PREX GEM are installed. Prefer to use 15 ft HDMI cable for GEM detectors. But they will be hanging from upper hut.
- Seamus: May be helpful if HDMI patch-panels are used.
- Dustin: May be we have to moved the PREX detector stand moved upstream to make room for AT detectors. Need information from Ryan.
- Chandan: Relative GEM efficiency (with respect to the plastic scintillator trigger) is calculated. The plataeu in the efficiency curve stars near 3.9 kV. Propose to apply -3.95 kV.
- Chandan: DAQ for both the arm is working. Aquiring cosmic data with SO and VDC. Plan to do synchronization check.
- Chandan: The seventh GEM detector came back from CERN after repair. Now resistance and capacitance for all foils are good. But there is problem with the gas inlet. The hole is not through the chamber. We cannot flow gas into the chamber. Already contacted to CERN about this.
- Chandan: Contacted Ole about absolute efficiency calculation. His suggested method didn't work. He wants some data file and database files to work.
- Siyu: The LHRS SBS GEM cage is moved into the hall and will be ready for installation on the coming Monday.
- Seamus: Working on run plane. The draft will be ready by Monday.
- Bob: Writing counting mode run plan independently. Would like to check our run plan with Bogdan and Nilanga.
- Tian: Looked at the cosmic data. Can't make sense of the data.
- Bob: Make S0B be the deciding time for "AND" (of SOA and S0B) and look at the variation of S0A with respect to the time difference of S0A and S0B.
Bob Michaels, Dustin, Seamus,Ryan, Devi, Ye Tian, Siyu, Chandan