PREX/CREX Apr 6 2017 1:00pm EDT
From PREX Wiki
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 PARTICIPANT CODE: 913380354# Room IRL: CEBAF F227
- Tyler: vacuum window calculation
- TK: reviewed with Seamus the calculation and working on it now so that I can independently compare with Seamus and Bob
- BM: get the same conclusion; i.e. marginal improvement. KP: we should really know the window thickness. BM: working to find a better estimate than the conservative 40mills. SC: these were the windows used for the vacuum chamber for Qweak (40mills thick). Robin will have to weigh in.
- Kent: B-field simulations
- KP: meeting with GU and JM. GU is getting more information from JM. JM has gotten RADIA working and doing some preliminary testing. GU: by next Monday I should have results.
- Kent: activation and radiation
- KP: LZ is trying to match to his old calculation. He thinks he has everything he needs to get the calculation going.
- KP: CG should present a status of the FLUKA/G4 comparison
- Kent: Other
- KP: in 3 weeks (+1 day) we have a phone meeting to discuss ERR. Expect to get: B-field calc, rad calculation, Ca target calculation,
- KK: Tyler will be at JLab for 1 year starting Sept 1st.
Victoria O, Tyler K, Tao Y, Dustin M, Ciprian G, Bob M, Kent P, Silviu C, Paul S, KK, Guido U,