PREX/CREX Aug 29 2017 02:30pm EDT
From PREX Wiki
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 PARTICIPANT CODE: 913380354# Room IRL: CEBAF F227
- Ciprian: dump shielding slides
- KP: the tighter collimator is not done correctly. We need to keep the whole bore in line with what we want to cut. CG: will revisit
- DM: We should not tighten the collimator acceptance too much since it will start to eat into the SAM acceptance (0.6 \pm 2 deg).
- KP: we should understand why 2ft of iron is doing worse than 2ft of concrete.
- Seamus: Collaboration Meeting Agenda Draft
Sunday, October 1
9:00- 9:30 Welcome/Overview of Issues - Kent 9:30-10:00 Target Chamber, Silviu 10:00-10:20 Coffee 10:20-10:50 Septum Calculations, Jay 10:50-11:20 Radiation Calculations and Beam Dump Summary, Cip 11:20-11:50 Software Summary (Tracking, Simulation), Seamus LUNCH 1:30- 2:00 GEMs and Stand, Dustin 2:00- 2:30 Tyler, SBU Quartz and GEMs 2:30- 3:00 AT Calculation Progress, Richards 3:00- 3:30 PMT Linearity, Dustin 3:20- 3:50 Coffee 3:50- 4:20 Moller, Jones (Sasha?) 4:20- 4:50 Kerr, Fernando 4:50- 5:20 Source, Caryn 5:20- 5:50 Beam Studies, Tao
Monday, October 2
9:00- 9:30 Hall Perspective and Beam Scheduling Thia 9:30-10:00 Design Issues: Vacuum System, Collimators, skyshine Gavalya 10:00-10:20 Coffee Break 10:20-10:50 Installation, Jessie 10:50-11:20 Accelerator/Source, Grames 11:20-11:50 Compton, Gaskell 11:50-12:20 Compton Photon, Quinn Adjourn
Bob M, Cameron C, Ciprian G, Kent P, Sanghwa P, Seamus R, Victoria O, Dustin M, Silviu D, Ryan, KK, Paul S, Tyler K,