PREX/CREX Feb 12, 2019 10:00am
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 628 981 532 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/628981532 Offline room: CEBAF Center F324-325
- Parasitic running over the weekend: Tao HAPLOG
- TY: we took data through some calibration tests. The position scans are probably useful for cavity calibrations.
- TY: we ran with the full configuration, all crates. The runs were with at most 5 uA.
- CP: we should measure the charge asymmetry? YT: will check
- Cavity monitor analog output: Ye 
- YT: Paul showed that the cavity readout is delayed compared to the analog BCMs.
- KP: it is delayed and the response is slower
- CP: the digital readout had a similar issues due to the high filtering in the receiver.
- KP: this latency is fine for optics running, but not useable for asymmetry measurement
- CG: change cavities during APEX is ok, but not BCM digital readout. We should plan to change it before our short run in March
- YT: the B cavity seems to be opposite sign. CG: you should look for a period of stable beam, not from a scan.
- KP: you should make cuts on current levels.
- SAM output: Devi hapLog3613, hapLog3612
- DM: some of the data I looked at showed that some channels were noiser than other. DA: we don’t see that anymore. CC: I took the helicity signals out of the HRS last Wed. DM: it’s not clear the cause but we need to keep an eye on it.
- KP: we should look at differences as well
- DM: we expect that 7V is going to be the full signal
- PK: you need to put in event cuts and use the analyzer to do the calculations.
Bill H, Ye T, Tao Y, Adam Z, Ciprian G, Eric K, Devi A, Caryn P, Paul K, Victoria O, Amali P, Guido U, Robert R
Kent P, Dave G, Ryan R, Dustin M, Jinlong Z, Juan Carlos C, Juliette M, Rich H, Seamus R, Sakib R, Cameron C, Silviu C, Chandan G,
Cannot make it