PREX/CREX Feb 5, 2019 10:00am
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 628 981 532 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/628981532 Offline room: CEBAF Center F324-325
- (Brief) SAMs: Seamus
- Meekins has received and signed off on the first one
- SR: first can for the SAMs is complete and has passed tests.
- SR: waiting on some flanges (we have 6 on hand) to complete the rest. Will know more after discussions with the engineer here.
- (Brief) New 48Ca Target assay: Seamus pdf
- SR: it looks like the “worst” thing is 7 ppm of Strontium .. which is acceptable
- CC: is the assay on the same batch of Ca? SR: yes, basically the same as the old target as well. This was done by Oak Ridge and should be as best as we are going to get.
- Beam Modulation: Victoria, Ye
- VO: slide 1: documentation found and identified with patch panel. we have managed to successfully send a trigger to the electronics but the voltage level was too low. Will work on this further today.
- KP: is there clear how to leave it in a disabled state? (there is an EPICS word). VO: on the trigger level it is, but we will make sure we also disable the relays
- Cavity BPM analog readout: Ye 
- YT: the receiver firmware was updated. We did a test bench last Friday and the system seems to work.
- YT: the 350 ft cable should provide enough attenuation that we should be able to not saturate at 100 uA. We expect to be safe until around 200uA
- YT: we setup the delay parameters.
- BM: the bulleye scan will be useful for the calibration of the cavities.
- PK: we should talk about the change configuration file to the BPM cavity class for these channels.
- Schedule and parasitic running: Ciprian
- (fresh notes on how to run the DAQ and the JAPAN decoder and PANGUIN plotting tool, and slides from Friday's Parity Software Workshop)
- CP: we should plug in the unser in our DAQ
- DA: the cable from SAM1 needs to be replaced. Talked to Jack and will check on this today. Will take some pedestals this afternoon.
- PK: we need to do a bit of work to make sure all the crates initialize the VQWKs in the consistent way and make sure we are not taking mixed up data. Will work with Cameron on that.
- Schedule for next mtg: Ciprian Weekly Meeting Discussion Topics
- Updates from current running
- Prep for collaboration meeting
Ciprian G, Dave G, Paul K, Devi A, Robert R, Adam Z, Eric K, Victoria O, Amali P, Ye Tian, Tao Y, Caryn P, Cameron C, Sakib R, Ye Tian (SU), David A,
Chandan G, Bob M, Dustin M, Guido U, Juliette M, Kent P, Rich H, Ryan R, Sanghwa P, Seamus R, Bill H,