PREX/CREX Jul 13 2017 11:00am EDT
From PREX Wiki
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 PARTICIPANT CODE: 913380354# Room IRL: CEBAF F227
- Guest: Maduka Kaluarachchi - Neutron Radiation Calculation PDF
- PS: What is the source of radiation for APEX? MK: The major neutron sources are the target and telescoping beam pipe.
- MK: the hall calibration was flawed. The hall A spectrum is quite similar with Am/Be spectrum when we look at NEIL values.
- KP: slide 23 has two numbers on the last columns. MK: it related to electronic readout (parallel or serial, respectively). MK: comparison is between column 3 and 5.
- Ciprian/Adam donut reflection radiation slides
- TODO: find dump configuration during PREXI
- TODO: make tables for HRS and compare with ERR tables
- CG: RSAD is in Pavel's hands and we should get feedback before the deadline for the beam request
Maduka K, Ciprian G, Sanghwa P, Dave G, Kent P, Victoria O, Cameron C, Silviu D, Paul S, Caryn P, Bob M, Dustin M,