PREX/CREX Jun 1 2017 11:00am EDT
From PREX Wiki
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 PARTICIPANT CODE: 913380354# Room IRL: CEBAF F227
- Ciprian, Dave: Dump configuration pdf
- BM: elastic, MSc where do these particles come from? CG: I used the high precision physics processes in Geant and differentiating between them may not be that easy
- KK: in order to fully resolve this issue we should get approval and create a procedure for the operators to use in our case.
- Ciprian: Q1 modeling
- CG: Q1 modeling is proceeding well. Jay had a no shield B field which is significantly different from the field we modeled radiation for the ERR. I plan to run another simulation with the situation as is now. In the mean time Jay is working on a detailed design of a beam pipe that would completely remove the Q1 fringe field.
- SR: Jay showed last week that with a simple iron pipe he can remove the field all together.
Dave G, Tyler K, Sanghwa P, Ciprian G, Tao Y, Rakitha B, Seamus R, Caryn P, Bob M, Dustin M, Silviu D, KK,