PREX/CREX Jun 8 2017 11:00am EDT
From PREX Wiki
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 PARTICIPANT CODE: 913380354# Room IRL: CEBAF F227
- Ciprian, Dave: Dump configuration wikiPage, hallCdump, hallAdump
- KP: send beam on aperture in simulation. and check ion chamber signal. CG: will work on it
- KP: double check to see what the values for beam pipe are for new ones.
- KK: make sure to have all the information before a meeting
- Ciprian: Q1 modeling pdf
- SR: the rise around 60 cm is the septum, and is expected.
- GU: we should look at this field and make sure it does not affect our optics. SR: we can tune this to make sure we get the correct optics and the deflation from the dipole imbalance between the US and DS of the quad will be minimal and in the noise.
- Ciprian: RSAD for beam schedule request
- CG: working on RSAD for beam request and will coordinate with RadCon to get the document ready before the deadline.
Kent P, Caryn P, Adam J, Tyler K, Bob M, Seamus R, Paul S, Mark P, Sanghwa P, Guido U, KK, Cameron C,
Dave G, Silviu D, Victoria O,