PREX/CREX Monday, Nov 28, 2016 3:00pm EDT
From PREX Wiki
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 PARTICIPANT CODE: 345647893# JLab meeting room: "CC L207"
- FOM: Kent
- KP: Seamus, Tyler, Kent: waiting on progress from SB. Cannot reproduce what Nickie had, have to restart.
- TK: any difference in the acceptance was the reason for the discrepancy. Pre-radiation is the cause for the acceptance difference. What Tyler was doing seems correct.
- KP: we should compare to what is in the proposal.
- Cavity BPMs: Caryn
- CP: weird slow oscillation, not sure CG: will track Musson
- Pedestal runs: Tao
- TY: haplog3344
- KP: for the BPMs we need to just select the first few events after a trip (when we are at full current) because the rest are with the same gain (auto gaining kicks in after some number of windows). TY: will do
- KK: slide 7: unity gain tube and this may be an inductive oscillation. Can we get the amplitude for beam trips at different rates. YT: will do.
- KP: what A1 and A2 and the time constants fro the different SAMs relative to beam on signal? TY: will look into it.
- KP: we need to look at BCM resolution after BPM pedestals.
- PREX target meeting: KP
- KP: things are moving forward with acquisitions
- JP: discussion about Ca? KP: not yet. JP: heard about target expert at Argonne, will try to contact him. KP: work at Manitoba is to figure out a bound on what is contained in a layer of oxidation.
Juliette M, Tao Y, Ciprian G, Sanghwa P, KK, Kent P, Guido, Caryn P, Tyler K, Dustin M,