PREX/CREX Monday, Nov 7, 2016 3:00pm EDT
From PREX Wiki
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 PARTICIPANT CODE: 345647893# JLab meeting room: "CC L207"
- Running update: - Ciprian
- SAMs: the problem with the SAM voltage was not found in the amplifier. Next step would be to look in the RHRS.
- PITA scans: updated the script and ran 2 PITA scans for DVCS. They are sent to minimize charge asymmetry.
- Cavity BPMs: we should take a look at the output from the cavity BPMs after last Wed. CP: will do. KP: we should look at them on a scope. CG: will do.
- Stripline BPMs (4E): - Caryn
- KP: what was the decision for 4E? CP: DVCS is aware but seem reluctant to do anything about it. It seems to not affect them much.
- KP: we should mention it to Thia when we get a chance.
- New data: - Caryn
- CP: Run with solid target at 5uA.
- CP: how is the pedestal analysis going? TY: already sent list of control.db files. CP: we need pedestals for the solid target runs. TY: will get on it for both the SAMs and BPMs
- KP: we need to organize (elog) on which runs are important TY: will do
- PREX/CREX FOM calculation: - Tyler
- KP: how it the FOM calculation going? TK: meeting tomorrow
Kent P, Tyler K, Ciprian G, Sanghwa P, Tao Y, Caryn P, KK, Dustin M, Guido, Paul S,