PREX/CREX Monday, October 19, 2015 2:00pm EDT
From PREX Wiki
The teleconference info is as follows:
Phone #: +1-888-240-2560 or +1-408-740-7256 and See International Numbers Code: 174599135
Kent, Dustin, Tyler, Ciprian, Paul, Guido, Rakitha, Seamus, Bob, Juliette, Nickie
- CAD Updates by Tyler
- Motivation to use a Cylindrical chamber for collimator storage is because they are stronger
- We could start a Activation Study with current DAC design that Tyler has
- Aluminum vs stainless steel for collimator box
- Simulation for shielding the collimator storage : Kent, Ciprian, Ricky
- Vacuum view ports for two scattering chamber would be required.
- Silvu's rotating lead target
- What's the different between diamond and graphite for lead target design?
TO DO Lists
- It would be nice to have real-time viewer for optics studies in commissioning (discussed in 01/16/2014 meeting)