PREX/CREX Oct 17, 2019 14:00
From PREX Wiki
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 373 507 581 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/373507581 Offline room: CEBAF Center F224-225
- DNP session went well. Included chair of the MOLLER review committee... that was good!
- Paul K.
- no update on CREX software. WAC meeting has continued to look at data quality, but nothing specific to report.
- minirun capability might be updated before respin is ready
- Dustin - working on updating run plan
- working on wiki. We conclude
- will need parity DAQ starting Monday for injector studies. Cameron will assist.
- we need to test BCM to get ready for CREX Will discuss timeline with Cameron
- Silviu - target work is proceeding.
- 40Ca seems only a little damaged, may be usable if replacement doesn't arrive.
- 45deg water cell fixed, driveshaft replaced.
- plan to be complete by Nov 11, including alignment
- Dustin - submitted task to hall A for the lumi can installation.
- Hopes to have them ready for Nov 8 (friday) installation. Otherwise after high current test? Should be coordinated with someone local.
- New cans will be 2" longer than old cans.
Cameron, Tao, Ye, Don, Ryan
Caryn, Dustin, Iris, jinlong, juan carlos, paul k, robert, silvu, victoria, cip,sanghwa, Jim, Paul Souder
Cannot make it
Devi A, Bob M.