PREX/CREX Sep 19, 2019 14:00
From PREX Wiki
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 373 507 581 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/373507581 Offline room: CEBAF Center F324-325
- Lessons learned: Kent/Ciprian gglDoc
- CG: please take a look at the document and if you have comments or suggestions please send them to me
- Restcattering analysis: Devi HALOG
- DA: plots shown are normalized to the normal gain values
- DM/DA: results are consistent with the previous study Bob did years back during PREX1
- KK: the AT-in has the smallest signal so we need to make sure we are normalizing properly.
- CG: it would be good to have Bob's data and our data on the same plot particularly comparing to the w/ or w/o septum tune.
- BM: we probably have a bit more material in front of the detectors
- SAD work: all
- BM: Jessie told us that he can get access to anything except the pivot and dump. The racks inside the hut that were discovered in the huts are clearly marked.
- CC: will work on the sync checker
- BM: electron det addition to compton will also be quite involved
- CG: has anyone looked at the blinded AT asymmetry? A summary will be nice for later. DA: will prepare something for next week.
- RB: prexSim working on an old computer; will check the Rad-monitors that Pavel put in the hall. CG: seems to work fine on the ifarm; would suggest get a fresh copy
- KK: over the weekend setup a meeting for the SAM work.
- CC: we had a WAC meeting and we are organizing a pass1 respin. CG: please take care of which BCM should be used for normalized along with pedestals. DM: we should make sure we have all the variables and all the combinations we need for the entire dataset. PK: we'll continue working in a small group and then report in a couple of weeks
- CG: will work on agenda for the Collaboration meeting.
Adam Z, Cameron C, Iris , Ye T, Devi A, Tao Y, Weibin Z,
Bob M, David A, Devaki P, Don J, Dustin M, Ezekiel W, Juan Carlos C, KK, Rakitha B, Sanghwa P, Silviu D, Victoria O, Robert R, Paul K,
Cannot make it