PREX/CREX Thursday, June 12, 2014 10:00am EDT
From PREX Wiki
The teleconference info is as follows:
Phone #: 1-866-740-1260 Code: 6931422
Informal discussions related to optics simulation and MCNPX neutron simulation
Seamus, Guido, Kent, Paul, Dustin, Juliette, and Lorenzo
- Dustin have finished simulating PREX target geometry in MCNPX and will compare with Geant4 results.
- Seamus and Nickie will start working on PREX/CREX optics simulation. There will be joint work with APEX due to all these experiments uses the septum magnet
- From Last Meeting
- Beam parasitic studies needs a to-do list
TO DO Lists
- We need to have an estimate of how much coulombs used for PREX-I data and an estimate for PREX-II to determine effectively how much more beam time we will use.
- Have a optic calibration run plan (discussed in 01/16/2014 meeting)
- It would be nice to have real-time viewer for optics studies in commissioning (disussed in 01/16/2014 meeting)