TransverseAnalysisMeeting May 26 2020
From PREX Wiki
first meeting << >> next meeting
BlueJeans calling instructions: Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/494002155
- CREX AT runs: Weibin haplog4109
- WZ: created a first run list; CG: we should double check the HWP settings are correct in the RCDB
- DM: we should add DPP to the runlist table
- KK: the in/out values for the C1% are consistent with 0 (large error bars)
- WZ: Ca48 needs more careful look (2sigma non-0 average).
- KK: we should prepare pair plots for the runs that have odd behavior. (run 6366 for example).
- KK: for the plots (US avg and DD) you should sign correct.
- KK: we need to know the rate ratio for Pb for 2GeV. Ryan: will look into it. Devi: will look at the widths to see the rate differences as a cross check.
- DM: will post a first check of Pb analysis.
- Getting organized
- Ryan: will show 1GeV numbers next time (including regression and dithering)
- Robert: will try to work with Weibin to produce pair plots;
- KK: we should make a full list of systematic corrections/errors we need to deal with. And then we start chasing after it. CG: will try to do that until next week.
KK, Dustin M, Devi A, Cameron C, Robert R, Ryan R, Weibin Z, David A, Garrett L (UoM), Sakib R, Ciprian G