WAC Notes August 24 2019
From PREX Wiki
|HOW TOs for shift crew|
|All Expert Contacts|
August 24 2019
Daily Meeting BlueJeans
Production Run List - Slug 60 In
- Wien Flip Left, IHWP in
- Runs 4408-4438 -Junk Beam spot size changed
- Run 4439 - Good - 4439 - Burp cup changed from 0.2 to 0.35
- Run 4440 - Good - 4440
- Run 4441 - Good - 4441 - Bad beam :(
- Run 4442 - Good - 4442 - US DD larger than avg
- Runs 4443- 4449 - Junk Runs
- Run 4450 - Good - 4450 - Slopes are large, working toward gett
ung beam tuned properly
- Runs 4451-4466 - Junk
- Run 4467 - Good - 4467 - BPMs, large beam variation, needs cut
- Run 4468 - Good - 4468 - Slight blip in BCMs early during run.
It doesn't get cut out. It doesn't affect regression though
- Run 4469 - Good - 4469 - Not the best beam
- Run 4470 - Good - 4470 - Differences in BPMs and their complement
nts, Compton tuning
- Run 4471 - Good - 4471 - Differences in BPMs and their complement
nts. Not the best beam
- Run 4472 - Good - 4472 - Not great beam
- Run 4473 - Good - 4473 - Good.
- Run 4474 - Good - 4474 - Good.
- Run 4475 - Good - 4475 - Good.
- Run 4476 - Good - 4476 - Good.
Production Slug 61, Wien Left HWP Out
- Runs 4477-4478 Charge feedback not working
- Run 4479 - Good - 4479 - Good.
- Run 4480 - Good - 4480 - Good.
- Run 4481 - Good - 4481 - Good, noisy, bpm jitter in the position differences
- Run 4482 - Good - 4482 - Good. Same as the previous run
- Run 4483 - Good - 4483 - Good. Noisy position differences in BPMs but they look to cancel out
- Run 4484 - Good - 4484 - Good.
- Run 4485 - Good - 4485 - Good.
- Run 4486 - Good - 4486 - Good.
- Run 4487 - Good - 4487 - Good. Beam steering?
- Run 4488 - Good - 4488 - Good. Beam steering?
Non-Production Runs and Bad Runs
The map to put the burp parameters is prex_ring_stability.map. There is an example in the specific run 7785 map that can be extended to whichever run range we like. prompt.sh was last edited at 15:16 in August 23rd, whose most recent production run was 7934.