WAC Notes February 19 2020
From PREX Wiki
|HOW TOs for shift crew|
|All Expert Contacts|
February 19 2020
Daily Meeting BlueJeans
Production Run List - Slug 138 - IHWP OUT - Flip-LEFT - Production
Slug starts at about 10:30 A.M., spot size 138x 149 compared to 133x169 for slug 137
- Good - Run 6514
- Reestablishing 150 uA on Ca48. Only one minirun. Switched from using 1X instead of 4aX for regression.
- Good - Run 6515
- Running with FFB on but FF off (it wasn't working). Most glaring feature occurs when running beam mod cycle. FFB gets paused and the positions in bpm4aX,4eX change (~0.3mm). Not reflected in detector yields.
- Good - Run 6516
- Good - Run 6517
- Good - Run 6518
- BCM sees some noise later in the run. It goes away.
- Good - Run 6519
- Good - Run 6520
After BMW, decided to run with FFB off and monitor the dpp. 
- Good - Run 6526
- First run without FFB. Both the raw detector widths are larger. Slight increase in the detector RMS. BPM 4aX,4eX,16X noisier. BPM 4aX,4eX,12X rms is larger.
- Interestly, this run begins a transition where the bcm width gets smaller (looking at slug summary plot). (~220 ppm to <200 ppm)
- Energy slope drops from -46 to -43 
- Good - Run 6527
- Good - Run 6528
- Good - Run 6529
- Brief moment where the BCM asymmetry width gets above 450 ppm. This goes away
- Good - Run 6530
- Outlier in regressed usl,usr and us_avg in minirun 0. RMS ~ 850 ppm. Seems to correlated with a sharp energy drift looking at bpm12X.
- Good - Run 6531
- Good - Run 6532
Non-Production Runs and Bad Runs
- run6521 --> Test
- run6523 --> Test (Carbon 1%, BMW test)
- run6524 --> Test (Carbon 1%, BMW test)
- run6515 --> Test (Labeled as production but it was test run. There is no data in it.)
- Feed forward not working.
- Ran with FFB on, but FF off. This has a consequence for dithering analysis. There was no energy response in coil 7 during this time.
- For dithering. Run 6526 and beyond have the coil sensitivity. Need to think about what to do with runs before 6526
- Interesting observation. Looking at regressed bcm_an_us slopes, there seems to be a correlation with charge and position. For example, looking at the 1X slope, it is nonzero ~ 8. The energy correlation is consistent with zero.
Something to keep an eye out for