From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 09:10, 15 October 2018 by Ciprian Gal (Created page with "Back to Main Page >> Radiation_Mtg previous meeting << >> following meeting == Logistic informatio...")
previous meeting << >> following meeting
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 706 189 845 PARTICIPANT CODE: https://bluejeans.com/706189845
Agenda / Minutes
- prexSim updates
- AZ: Made sure that the dimensions and positions are correct; the only mistake was that the conical pipe was 6mm DS than it should have been (but it should have not made any major effect on the results)
- AZ: there seems to be an intersection between the DS flange and the septum pipe; will have to resolve this. KP: we should put a couple of vacuum detector before and after the septum pipe and determine the power between them
- VO: need to double check the geometries in FLUKA because my last simulation showed the DS collimator region absorbing only 10W. AZ: will help with that
- DA: is the raster the same in both simulations? CG: the raster in our simulation is not correct. Will have to make some changes after the meeting and inform Adam. After that I will talk to Yves and get the correct angle - position correlation. AZ: will run both settings asap. VO: FLUKA can’t really bake in an angle position correlation.
- KP: we should cut out some HDPE in the inner radius (maybe a couple of inches). AZ: will do that and rerun the simulation.
Adam, Victoria, David A, Kent, Ciprian