From PREX Wiki
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 684 884 269 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/684884269
github repository: JAPAN
- online plots
- PK: Cip had reported that he needs to seperate the online gui from some methods used in pan and find equivalent methods in japan. So it will be a little longer before he's ready to start spinning off the display development tasks
- regression analysis
- PK: No update this week
- et_bridge and deadtime
- CC: No update this week
- DAQ issues
- CC: Had tried plugging the helicity into scaler channels, and got some odd results; the SIS3801 didn't seem to be responding the way he was expecting. He'll put together a summary of what he had tried doing, and will send it to Bob and Paul for discussion.
- CC: Bob has been in touch with Ed J. about getting synchronization set up between CHA and INJ. May need to find extra fibers between CHA nad INJ. PK mentions that Qweak had a bunch of fibers run from INJ to the 2nd floor CH and they are likely unused. They might be able to be redirected or jumpered if there are no fibers remaining from CHA.
- VQWK adcs
- CC: Bob and CC had taken the two questionable modules to Chris Cuevas. Chris will be using Bob's test crate in TEDF as his testing stand to investigate the modules.
- Update - Bob: Chris mentioned that he made some headway in investigating the QWeak ADC problems and that he was able to isolate it to a analog signal hardware problem.
- Other issues
- KP asked if japan is able to do all analysis for the CH DAQ. PK responds that as yet the helicity is not being decoded; Cip had reported that the CH crate is reading the helicity/multiplet info from the flexio word and parsing it inside pan, so it ouht to be a matter of identifying the crate and marker/bank info to get it recognized in japan. Paul will follow up with Cip about that.
- Update - CC: The Helicity information going into the FLEXIO is in channels
- 15: FLEXIO out 8 (bit 7)
- 7: Pair Sync
- 6: HEL+
- 5: QRT
- EXT ("DIN SIN"): ECL copy of MPS (Tsettle)