From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 09:57, 3 June 2019 by Ciprian Gal
Meeting room at JLab: CC L210A (entrance is in the lobby across from the 2nd floor auditorium entrance)
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 385 600 867 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/385600867
Analyzer code updates
- Recent branch activity & pull requests
- PK: Merged everything from OPS to DEV and will follow up with Tao to run Pass2 for 30 uA.
- PK: will need to push the stub for burpcuts. CG: will pick this up with help from Paul.
- miniruns & regression analysis
- PK: almost there; need to check with Robert and Wouter; the engine can recognize the standard asym/diffs and the data handlers can work with miniruns. The correlator needs to store results in a coherent fashion in the burst tree. Workaround could involve extending names. For the second pass we really need the burst tree setup properly. Prob around 2weeks timeline.
- PK: followup with Amali needed. She has had success so far. We will use these to put in some vars into EPICS for MCC OPS. CG: will work with Amali to push feedback code to repo
- Beam modulation
- Updates to the bmwClient
- PK: worked with VO and YT testing the new client. There were a few todos left. They are working on them. We will have another test soon. We also need to add the ramp variables into ADCs and working to add these to the output.
- Decoding and BMOD tree extraction
- RR: working on it. pushed up but mixed with regression(burst tree). PK: can think of a hack layer to setup if needs be.
- Updates to the bmwClient
- EPICS run-start and fast logger (and EPICS decoder to slow tree)
- CG: SP is working on it.
- Timing: mostly understood, still small mysteries (LNE)
- PK: got the VQWKs setup. We had a followup GM mtg. We'll use that to setup electronics timing. CC and I working on the crl. We need to figure out how to add the scaler and HAPPEX ADCs in here as well.
- Synchronization-check system. w/help from Ed Jastrzembski
- PK: waiting on a new version for the a board (low risk). Looking at scalar based sync for the injector.
- Clean up cabling, labels, fasteners - First need to examine all signals
- CC: working on it.
- Clean up CRL -- eliminate so-called "dirty trick"
- PK: leaving the dirty trick (it was not being used). Some CRL work still ongoing, but it's ok for the most part of it (beam mod). DROP THIS ITEM from agenda.
- CC: might want to do a ramp scan through CRL. PK: we should talk about it.
- Pedestal studies, aka cross-talk
- CC: KK will organize this afternoon.
- Green Monster rework: Robert
- RR: can set values on the CH crates. All of the tabs seems to be working. Adding functionality. Having issues with killing the VXWorks board (tab not working). PK: will work on it together. RR: will document.
- automatic production of run-dependent database
- CG: will check with Brad S. today.
- alarms like end-of-run voice
- CC: working on the GUI. The code will need to be implemented.
- e-logbook entries
- CG: SP working on it.
- Document everything. Circuit diagrams, cable map, "how to".
- CC: will make circuit diagrams.
- Remote power supply cycling capability:
- CC: trying to figure out how to use them (talked with Jack).
ReSpin of APEX runs
- Aggregator Sakib:
- SR: working on it.
- Pass 2: Paul
- PK: will setup the scripts for pass 2 and run through later today.
Cameron C, Paul K, Ciprian G, Tao Y, Michael , Robert R, Devi A, Adam Z, Sakib R,
Kent P, Sanghwa P,