From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 09:31, 26 August 2019 by Paulmking
Meeting room at JLab: CH Conference room (on the accelerator side).
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 385 600 867 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/385600867
Analyzer code updates
- General discussion
- We've had some issues with having slow beam trip recovery. Some recoveries are very quick, but others have a much slower recovery of positions. Questions about ways to cut the events without a lot of run-by-run tuning of cuts....
- New feature plans
- Continuing development of minirun functionality
- Data-handlers which can process results from other data-handlers
- I should get back to it this week
- BMW first pass extractor
- Issue #207: Cameron will follow up
Prompt analysis toolchain
- Robert was having issues with file system permissions in getting the tootlchain working on the farm machines
- As of last week, still having issues creating and saving the plots.
- Maybe Tao's changes from last week or two on the prompt toolchain will help?
- Cameron suggests using dataframes, but agrees that doesn't sound like it would directly adress the apparent problem with the plot outputting. Perhaps also with restructing how the plots are made...
Paul K., Cameron, Devi