Difference between revisions of "20200116-Analyzer-Mtg"
From PREX Wiki
(Created page with "Back to Main Page >> Analyzer_Meeting previous meeting << >> following meeting == Logistic informatio...")
Revision as of 08:45, 16 January 2020
Meeting room at JLab: Counting House Conference Room
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 385 600 867 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/385600867
Analyzer code updates
- Issue 269: diff* variables are missing in burst and muls trees
- This is a labeling issue; Paul has a fix in testing
- Pushing the last minirun into the previous if it is "too short"
- Current plan: do one run-through without making trees, to find number of events in last burst. If "too small" then set a "max burst counter" and do the regular "pass1" analysis and continue the postpan and pass2 analysis.
- Future plan: do a pass1 without making the trees, and only create the trees on second pass. Combine the slopes from the short minirun with the previous, and we need another label to tell the system when to do the burst advancement on the second pass. Postpan scripts would just run on pass2 outputs.
- Cameron and Paul will follow up later today
Prompt analysis toolchain
- Paused for now to allow MOLLER simulation jobs all the farm nodes they can get
- Dithering & Lagrange toolchain
- Robert and Cameron will check on if it was active during the respin. If not, we'll finish this respin without it and do another soon
- Status of the toolchains for CREX
- Status report?
- Lagrange analysis should use the same set of coils as dithering
New modification ideas
- Basing summary plots on JAPAN outputs directly
- Summary and prompt plots
- Can we consolidate the prompt summary outputs to be builtin to JAPAN now?
- LRB outputs? Check with Robert
- Aggregation can/should be changed to use the burst trees
- Future reorganization of the web directories?