From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 10:26, 4 February 2020 by Ciprian Gal
Meeting room at JLab: CC L210A
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 613 285 596 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/613285596
- Tao: slug 38 and 39: In the second half of slug 38 and first half of slug 39, feed forward was off and zeros out all coil7 sensitivity; Cut all the cycles in this range. [HAPLOG 4015] [HALOG 3717593]
- PK: the energy verinier might not be able to run if FF is off. We should ask Jay/Yves. TY: will do
- CP: is this visible somewhere else? TY: not for now.
- YT: looked at x-coil response for slug 38; there is change in tune between 38 and 39. I am not sure we can average them together. CP: maybe we can average the energy coil sensitivity? PK: something in the dynamics of the machine might have changed. Might be interesting to see if a 4x4 dithering would produce stable results. TY: will check
- PK: it may be more reasonable to use the slug 39 average for the FF off period.
- Tao: quick review on correction width for all two-arm runs: using slug averaged slope from cycle-wise 5x5 matrix inversion (respin1) [HAPLOG 4017]
- TY: devised a test for the slope. CG: a difference betwene the integrals of each curve could be a nice way to summarize this test
- Robert: respin update
- RR: waiting for the volatile disk changes. we're about 3/4 done. One last set of submissions should do it.
- PK: we should get a bump in the space we have after the change. We'll see after the change.
- Tao Y,
- Ciprian G, Paul K, Eric K, Dustin M, Devi A, Adam Z, Ye T, Silviu C, Caryn P, Sanghwa P, Yufan C, Sakib R, Weibin Z, Victoria O, Robert R,