From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 10:47, 1 April 2020 by Kent Paschke
Meeting room at JLab: REMOTE ONLY
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 613 285 596 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/613285596
- Devi : AT analysis [HAPLOG 4059]
- CC: How many patterns or mini-run being cut by device_error_code ? DA: I have done the counting
- KP: You can look at the quadrature difference of error bars between different detectors or reg vs dit.
- KP: we should be careful with dithering slopes instability on AT when comparing dithering vs regression correction.
- VO: pass1 dithering slopes clearly show jump.
- DA: main detectors subtraction on ATs at multiplet level.
- KP: I would like to see difference in the detector central values.
- PK: do we expect slope to be unity? KP: the slope can be flatten and won't be one.
- Ryan : Pulse Height Spectra [HAPLOG 4056]
- KP: Linear y-scale will be helpful. CG: You can also increase bin number.
- KP: can you estimate a relative rate between detectors from your cut? And check how rate is sensitive to cut threshold?
- Victoria: Dithering slopes run ranges [Google sheet RunRangePass2 ]
- Pass2: Using the sensitivity to determine run ranging. Also using detector sensitivity to judge target degradation. eg. slug 13.
- Reason for not using slopes at this point is to suppress outliers in the first step.
- PK: we can evaluate how many data has varying slope. VO: I can take a look at it.
- Beam mod data: burp cut is too strict and overkill some bmod cycles.
- KP: can we check if we need burp cut? PK: lets discuss offline.
- KP: can we have plots for correlation change from target end-of-lifetime? CG: and span the plot at least two hours before we changed the target. VO: will do.
- CG: do we plan to include combined BCM for charge normalization for respin2?
- CP: we are trying to settle hodge-podge BCM choice for normalization.
- KP: we need to document the period when and which BCM gets noisy.
- CP: the whole run has funny PITA behavior in digital BCM.
- TY: We also need a summary of detector/monitor's pedestal and linearity for PREX. PK: I will follow up with Robert.
- Next Meeting time: will announce by email.
- Checking missing output files
- BCM double difference study
- BPM resolution
- Pedestal / Normalization BCM history
- Events/ Patterns Counter
- Dithering sensitivity/Quality re-check
- Grand statistics re-check
- Linearity check
- Phone:Ciprian G, Adam Z, Amali P, Cameron C, Caryn P, Hanjie L, Iris H, Kent P, Paul K, Ryan R, Sakib R, Silviu C, Tao Y ,Victoria O, Weibin Z, Devi A, Chandan G, Ye T, Dustin M, Sanghwa P,