Meeting room at JLab: REMOTE ONLY
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 206 308 0414 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/2063080414
- Tao - Summary of pairsynch pickup [HAPLOG 4069]
- TY: pairsync pickup should be canceled out: KP: we also have multiplet sync that can appear.
- TY: we don't see it in batteries in detector hut or CH. KP: ususal signal amplitude is around 3 V for BPM and BCM.
- KP: Also the blue and red curve in regressed left and right detectors are asymmetric. The pickups have different signs and amplitude. My best guess is position and energy cancellation is asymmetric between left and right arms.
- KP: for BCM noise, it could be Pockel cell history effect as well.
- KP: a false pickup in BPM can dilute regression slope. What about dithering? TY: will add them
- TY: bpm4eY also show differences between polarities
- PK: Because of the 45 degree rotation, pos Y readout may pickup more.
- Check list: to trace down the source of pick-up
- averages by polarity from corrections
- beam-off pedestal noise in main detectors
- BPM wiresums asymmetries
- cross comparison between beamline monitors: eg. bcm double-diff
- Devi - Summary of plots available for At detector asymmetry [HAPLOG 4068]
- Have plots ready.
- KK : we can discuss this over the weekend.
- BCM double difference study
- BPM resolution
- Pedestal / Normalization BCM history
- Events/ Patterns Counter
- Dithering sensitivity/Quality re-check
- Grand statistics re-check
- Linearity check
Kent P, Adam Z, Amali P, Bob M, Brian Q, Cameron C, Carrington M, Caryn P, Chandan G, Ciprian G, Devi A, Dmitrii N, Don J, Dustin M, Guido U, Hanjie L, Iris H, Jim N, Juan Carlos C,Krishna K, Paul K, Paul S, Ryan R, Sanghwa P, Sakib R,Siyu J, Victoria O, Weibin Z, Ye T, Yufan C