From PREX Wiki
Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 PARTICIPANT CODE: # 585 129 220 Room IRL: <none>
- Kent - quickly reviewing what we need to get done
- CREX calibration and verification
- PREX calibration and verification
- central angle calibration. PREX and CREX to compare
- Q2, acceptance function, for PREX, CREX, and transverse running
- looking for ways to quantify uncertainty on the recoil/watercell measurment
- One documentation question came up: where did the formula giving p0 setting vs. hall probe come from? (Note log entry halog:3748112)
- next steps: look at central value +/- error on parameter (not RMS) to get the error from the fit on the separation
- do this for each of the momentum settings
- ultimately, do this for each of the holes in the sieve.
- Also: use error propagation to see how recoil energy difference or derived scattering angle depends on beam energy, scattering angle...
- is able to run Siyu’s code to check the optics database reconstruction
- Next steps: will use this to start to verify the PREX database
rom,ryan, siyu, dustin, devi, cip, chandan, nilanga, kent