From PREX Wiki
Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 PARTICIPANT CODE: # 585 129 220 Room IRL: <none>
Please post slides in haplog or docdb, before the meeting
- Watercell precision and systematics
- comparing central value +/- error for various sieve holes and measurements.
- verifying the PREX database [ RHRS Momentum http://ace.phys.virginia.edu/HAPPEX/4134]
- Residuals for PREX-2 database
- reoptimization led to great improvement in dp residuals for +1,0,-1 runs
- except that the dp=-1% residuals were all shifted to one side significantly
- the phi_target reconstruction suggested pretty big changes between different dp runs.
- this should look pretty different when plotted as residuals.
- Next time: look at theta and phi residuals for all dp runs for old and newly reoptimized data base
- CREX water cell results (Siyu)
- new optimization using average from each hole provides good resutls
- consistency in pointing angle at 0.03 degree level, about 0.6% in angle so 1.2% in Q2.
- Q: I forgot to ask at the meeting - is this just central hole? Wondering if there is agreement from one side of the acceptance to the other.
- now looking at PREX water cell data, starting with database.
- will post slides...
- forgot to mention: next week is during JLUO 2020, so we won't have a monday optics meeting with the full group