Meeting room at JLab: REMOTE ONLY
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 206 308 0414 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/2063080414
- Ciprian : preliminary results for transverse run spreadSheet atPlots
- Devi:cos(phi) is from PREX-I. CG: will cross-check.
- KK: we are not going to present An-hat (impurity corrected) next week.
- David A: I checked - the PREx point in the original version of the paper was plotted with the error bar being total (stats + syst added in quadrature): 0.28 +- 0.25 ppm
- Don : Discussion on Moller result during transverse run Moller elog or Ace Elog
- KK: what's the total error from polarimetry. CG: about 2% relative error.
- Paul: Initial look at drifts in BCM event-level difference; follow up needed. http://ace.phys.virginia.edu/HAPPEX/4162
- TY: run 3454, the rising behaviour only happens in analog upstream BCM
- CP: there is a power supply replacement in the BCM. Majority of the runs happen before power supply replacement.
- GU: is there any intensity dependence. PK: No.
- GU: is the beam current at normal run condition. PK: these runs are in typical beam current.
- Victoria: glance at PREX-II statistics including bmod data
Adam Z, Eric K, Ezekiel W, Iris H, Quinn C, Robert R, Ryan R, Tao Y, Dimitrii N, Victoria O, Paul S, Paul K, Ye T, Chandan G, Amali P, Ciprian G, Don J, Cameron Clarke, Devi A, KK, David A, Weibin Z, Silviu CD, Jim N, Caryn P, Guido U, Dustin M, Sangwha P, Brian Q, Sakib R, Mark, Siyu J