From PREX Wiki
Revision as of 14:16, 10 August 2020 by Kent Paschke (Created page with "Back to Main Page >> HRS_Optics_Mtg previous meeting << >> following meeting == Logistic information ==...")
Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 PARTICIPANT CODE: # 585 129 220 Room IRL: <none> https://bluejeans.com/585129220
Please post slides in haplog or docdb, before the meeting
- phi angle match survey (Ryan)
- Acceptance function
- Hanjie shows that the Q2 foothill in reconstructed Q2 is due to small reconstructed angles
- Next steps:
- get angle distribution at planes outside target (should be easy for ones before septum field) SUPER HIGH PRIORITY - LOG ANSWER AND EMAIL/SLACK GROUP!
- Siyu will check if the dp peak that Hanjie sees is reasonable, and perhaps understand why it looks so broad and not peaky?
- There was a third thing that I can't think of right now - someone help poor old distracted me!
- Siyu shows plots of t0 changing between december and March in LHRS, and between Dec and now in RHRS. Why? Something unstable? Weird!
- Changes about 25ns - not nothing, but not a huge deal. We will need to check these and maybe adjust them for each Q2 and optics data set.
- Chandan shows data analyzed with 15ns shift in t0s. Negligible changes to transport variables.
- Siyu will look at the Q2 run list that Ryan had started compiling, to help him fill out beam energy and position info.
- CREX Running
- wayward are tr.phi and tr.theta so far off of previous distributions? Do we have a geometry offset? Siyu will evaluate, and let us know what geometry offsets are needed. Will look at optics reconstruction of sieve to see if RHRS optics are sufficient or if something else is wrong.
Dustin, Devi, Bob, Ryan, Siyu, Hanjie, Ye, Kent... did I miss anyone?