From PREX Wiki
Time: Wednesday 11am-noon Meeting room at JLab: REMOTE ONLY
BlueJeans calling instructions: Toll-Free Number (U.S.& Canada): 888-240-2560 International toll number: 408-740-7256 Bluejeans CODE: 960 323 569 Bluejeans link: https://bluejeans.com/960323569
- Ye Tian : bpm linearity HAPLOG
- common phase shift in BPMs between modulation func gen.
- Tao Y: do you see the same phase shift in detectors ?
- Ye Tian: phase shift angle is limited between 0-180 degree as a fitting parameter.
- Kent P: 60 Hz phase shift is random for supercycles and gets cancelled by averaging.
- Dave A: is 60 Hz noise caused by real beam motion, monitors or detectors electronics?
- Ye Tian: p2*x/p1 is defined as non-linearity.
- Kent P: what is the error for each slugs? Ye Tian: p1 and p2 error from fit over phase-averaged points.
- Kent P: width of the histogram seems consistent with the error bar.
- Kent P: this provides a way different from PITA scan to check detector linearity. Small pedestal deviation in BPM may be sensitive to charge asymmetry.
- Kent P: we can look at nonlinearity for each individual detector as well, eg usl and usr.
- Saturday meeting schedule
- Oct. 3rd
Tao Y, Adam Z, Ciprian G, Devi A, Devika B, David A, Don J, Ezekiel W, Guido U, Jim N, Juliette M, Kent P, Paul K, Ryan R, Hanjie L, Caryn P, Sakib R, Siyu J, Victoria O, Ye Tian, Yufan C, Cameron C, Sanghwa P, Eric K, Silviu CD